RE fans can finally rejoice now that Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City has received a patch today despite doubts of one ever being released.
According to a listing of fixes on the Capcom Unity forum, The patch addresses several issues with the game’s features including the online matchmaking, AI, weaponry, and more. The post didn’t go into full detail on how the issues were fixed however. Here is the full list:
- Improved matching. Easier to connect and added each user’s NAT info to main menu for easier troubleshooting.
- Matchmaking from invites improved.
- Ally AI improved
- Enemy AI and responses improved
- Adjusted various elements of weaponry, including ammo count, knockdown distance, weapon respawn times etc
- Improved aiming/fire accuracy
- Items can be picked up while dashing
- Infinite CQC combo addressed (can’t string together endless attacks)
- Players can take cover immediately following a dive
- Also a fair number of bugs addressed